Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Strawberry Water - Agua de Fresa
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Sydney shows you how to strawberry water (agua de fresa). Healthy, delicious, and refreshing. .
- First, wash the strawberries. Then cut the green leaves and stem off.
- Now cut the strawberries in 4 and put them in the blender. Blend well.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice to the pitcher with the water. Mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the juice from the strawberries and mix.
Strawberry Water (Agua de Fresa) Nutritional Highlights
- These fruits are high in vitamin C, making them great for promoting skin and immune system health. They are also high in manganese, which is a mineral essential for many different bodily functions.
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such as boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.