Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Strawberry Water - Agua de Fresa
Share the Love:
In this recipe, Chef Sydney shows you how to strawberry water (agua de fresa). Healthy, delicious, and refreshing.
TOOLS YOU'LL NEED
- Water Pitcher
- Wash strawberries
- Pre-measure ingredients
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon squeezed)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 7 cups of water
- First, wash the strawberries. Then cut the green leaves and stem off.
- Now cut the strawberries in 4 and put them in the blender. Blend well.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice to the pitcher with the water. Mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the juice from the strawberries and mix.
Strawberry Water (Agua de Fresa) Nutritional Highlights
- These fruits are high in vitamin C, making them great for promoting skin and immune system health. They are also high in manganese, which is a mineral essential for many different bodily functions.
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such as boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.
Related Aguas Frescas Recipes
Blueberry Lemonade video lesson
Pomegranate Water (agua de granada)