Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Blueberry Lemonade - Aguas Frescas
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Toby shows you how to blueberry lemonade (aguas frescas). Healthy, delicious and refereshing. .
- Mix the sugar and lemon juice in 7 cups of water
- Using blender, puree the blueberries with 1 cup of water
- Strain the blueberry puree using a colander and pour juice into the lemonade. Mix well. Serve with ice
Bloopers and Outtakes From Blueberry Lemonade
Blueberry Lemonade Nutritional Highlights
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such as boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.
- Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants and minerals such as fiber, vitamins C and K, and Manganese.
- Manganese helps our cells perform chemical functions in the body
- Vitamin C helps promote healthy skin, nails, and immune system.
- Vitamin K helps with keeping bones strong and helps blood clot (which helps make a scab when you get cut.)