Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Pomegranate Water - Agua de Granada
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Sydney shows you how to pomegranate water (agua de granada). Healthy, delicious, and refreshing.
TOOLS YOU'LL NEED
- Water Pitcher
- Deseed pomegranates
- Pre-measure ingredients
- 2 pomegranates
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 cups of water
- Put 3 cups of water and the seeds of 2 pomegranates in the blender.
- Pulse the blender a few times until the seeds look white. Don't blend too much because you don't want to crush the seeds.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice to a pitcher with 3 cups of water Mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Strain the pomegranate juice and pour into the pitcher. Mix.
Bloopers and Outtakes Of Pomegranate Water (Agua de Granada)
Pomegranate Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- This fruit is high in vitamin C and K, providing you with over a third of the recommended daily value of each.