Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Guava Water - Agua de Guayaba
Share the Love:
In this recipe, Chef Toby shows you how to Guava water. Healthy, delicious, and refreshing.
TOOLS YOU'LL NEED
- Measuring Cups
- Wash Guava Fruits
- Cut 10 guavas in half and put them in a blender.
- Blend well with 2 cups of water, about 1 minute.
- In a pitcher add 5 cups of water and 3/4 cups of sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
- Strain the guava puree and add the strained juice to the pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Mix and enjoy with ice.
Guava Water Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- This fruit is high in vitamin C, providing you with over 200% of the recommended daily value in one single fruit. Vitamin C is great for boosting the immune system, and improving skin.
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such as boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.