Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Guava Water - Agua de Guayaba
Share the Love:
In this recipe, Chef Toby shows you how to Guava water. Healthy, delicious, and refreshing.
TOOLS YOU'LL NEED
- Measuring Cups
- Wash Guava Fruits
- Cut 10 guavas in half and put them in a blender.
- Blend well with 2 cups of water, about 1 minute.
- In a pitcher add 5 cups of water and 3/4 cups of sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
- Strain the guava puree and add the strained juice to the pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Mix and enjoy with ice.
Guava Water Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- This fruit is high in vitamin C, providing you with over 200% of the recommended daily value in one single fruit. Vitamin C is great for boosting the immune system, and improving skin.
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such as boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.
Related Aguas Frescas Recipes
Blueberry Lemonade video lesson
Strawberry Water (Agua de Fresa)