Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Roasted Tomato Salsa
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video lesson, Chef Toby will show you how to make authentic, roasted tomato salsa!
- Heat up a grilling pan, preferably cast iron. If you don't have one, you can use an old skillet - the process of roasting the tomatoes will sometimes cause the skin of the tomato to stick to the pan, so you want to make sure its a pan you can scrub hard to scrape off any peel that is stuck after roasting.
- Roast tomatoes, onion, and chile by turning them every 4 to 5 minutes until all sides are roasted.
- Once roasted, set aside and let them cool down.
- Cut the chile in half and remove the seeds and white part.
- Put tomatoes, onion, and chile in a blender with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend.