Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left of the video.
How To Make Fresh Authentic Mexican Tomato Salsa
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Toby walks you through how to make fresh authentic red tomato salsa. Serve with quesadillas or chips.
- Chop tomatoes in fourths. Cut a small piece of onion and peel outer skin
- Cut the chile in half and remove some of the seeds and white part (this is what makes the chile hot)
- Add the tomatoes, chile, onion and cilantro and half 0.5) a teaspoon of salt to blender and blend for about t 1 minute
- If the salsa is not blending well you can add quarter (0.25) cup of water
- Pour in a salsa dish and enjoy!