Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo in the top left of the video above.
How To Make White Rice with Peas - Recipe, Video
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video, Chef Sydney shows you how to make a savory white rice and peas.
- 1/2 Cup of frozen peas
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bullion paste (you can substitute for bullion in powder form)
- Add the tablespoon of olive oil to a sauce pan and heat up on medium heat.
- Add the rice. Stir until most of the rice turns white - about 3 minutes
- Slowly add the water (this will make a big fuzz, so let an adult help you in this step) then add the peas and salt. When the water starts boiling, cover the pan and turn heat to low
- Simmer until water evaporates