Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Strawberries and Cream
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Toby shows you how to make yummy strawberries and cream.
- 3 cups of strawberries
- 1/3 cup of sour cream (you can also use Mexican cream which is more mild)
- 3 tablespoons of sugar (or 4 if you have a sweet tooth!)
- First, wash the strawberries. Then, cut the green leaves and stems off.
- Now, cut the strawberries in 4 and put them in a bowl.
- Add the sour cream and sugar and mix gently.
Strawberries and Cream Bloopers, Outtakes
Strawberries and Cream Nutritional Highlights
- These fruits are high in vitamin C, making them great for promoting skin and immune system health. They are also high in manganese, which is a mineral essential for many different bodily functions.
- Since sour cream is consumed in small servings, it can easily be a part of a healthy diet. This dairy product contains small amounts of protein and fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, which help support a variety of different functions throughout the body.