Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Hummus
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Toby shows you how to an easy hummus recipe - delicious and healthy!
- 2 cups of cooked garbanzo beans
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil to the food processor
- While blending, add the olive oil slowly until the ingredients form a paste
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy with chips of carrots!
Read Our Related Blog Posts
Hummus Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- These legumes are a great source of vegan protein and help keep you full.
- This tasty and bright herb contains vitamins C and K, has known anti-cancer properties, and the ability to reduce inflammation.
- High in Vitamin C and Fiber, this citrus fruit is great for a variety of different bodily functions, such boosting the immune system, promoting heart health, protecting against Iron deficiency, and even reducing the risk of cancer.
- Considered a "healthy fat," olive oil contains antioxidants, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- These are known to help promote a healthy heart and brain.