Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Fontina Cheese
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Sydney shows you how to make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich using fontina cheese.
- 2 Slices of sourdough bread
- 3-4 Slices of fontina cheese
- Spread mayo on one side of the bread
- Cut slices of cheese and place on sandwich
- Spread butter on the outside of the sandwich (remember to do both sides!)
- Place sandwich on a pre-heated grill pan but make sure it's not too hot
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of sandwich and put a heave pan on top. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.