Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
How To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Fontina Cheese
Share the Love:
In this recipe, Chef Sydney shows you how to make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich using fontina cheese.
- 2 Slices of sourdough bread
- 3-4 Slices of fontina cheese
- Spread mayo on one side of the bread
- Cut slices of cheese and place on sandwich
- Spread butter on the outside of the sandwich (remember to do both sides!)
- Place sandwich on a pre-heated grill pan but make sure it’s not too hot
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of sandwich and put a heave pan on top. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @kidsaregreatcooks on Instagram and hashtag it #kidsaregreatcooks
Read Our Related Blog Post All About Related Cheeses
- Learn about Fontina cheese
- Learn about Cheddar cheese
- Learn about the different kinds of cheeses that melt
Grilled Cheese Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body)
- Like most cheeses, Fontina cheese is high in protein and calcium, which helps build strong bones and muscles.
- This dairy product is high and fat and should be enjoyed in moderation, but research suggests that it consuming small amounts daily may be good for promoting heart health.