Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Hamburgers Recipe
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Sydney shows you how to yummy, savory hamburgers that your whole family will love.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 Chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion (optional - you can also use 1 tablespoon of dry chives as a substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Butter or olive oil
- Hamburger buns
- Combine Ingredients: In a bowl combine the ground beef with the rest of the ingredients
- Mix Ingredients: Use a fork to mix first and once it start to combine use your hands to complete mixing
- Make the patties by making a ball that fits in your palm and flatten it to about 3/4 of an inch
- Heat to medium heat a non-stick skillet. Add a teaspoon of olive oil or butter and wait a few seconds for it to heat up
- Fry patties about 5 minutes on each side
- Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato and ketchup
Bloopers and Outtakes - Hamburgers
Hamburger Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- Beef is high in protein and iron. These are essential in building strong muscles and helping prevent anemia, which is a lack of red blood cells.
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which boost immune health and build strong bones.
- Onions are rich in Vitamin C, Potassium, and fiber. These help to increase immune function, digestion and help maintain a healthy heart.
- Considered a "healthy fat," olive oil contains antioxidants, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- These are known to help promote a healthy heart and brain.