Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Homemade Pinto Beans - Cooking Lesson
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Toby shows you how to make homemade lasagna.
INSTRUCTIONS (Stove Top)
- Add the pinto beans, water, salt, and garlic to a 4-quart pot and bring to a boil.
- Once it boils, cover and lower heat to low.
- Cook for 2.5 - 3 hours or until beans are tender.
INSTRUCTIONS (Crock Pot)
- Add the pinto beans, water, salt and garlic to a crock pot and set to high.
- Cook for 5 hours or until beans are tender
Bloopers and Outtakes - Pinto Beans
Pinto Beans Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- These tasty legumes are a great source of vegetarian protein, fiber and minerals. These nutrients are known to promote heart health and help regulate the amount of glucose, or sugar, in our blood.
- Garlic has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years around the world. Garlic contains an array of different vitamins and minerals, and is good for preventing the common cold.