Subscribe to our YouTube channel above by clicking the logo in the top left.
Breaded Chicken Tenders with Panko Bread Crumbs
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this recipe, Chef Toby walks you through how to make Breaded Chicken Tenders using Panko bread crumbs. A kid favorite recipe.
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Flatten out the chicken tenders with a kitchen hammer until they are about 1/2 inch thin. Season each piece with salt and pepper on both sides
- In a shallow dish, whisk the eggs. In shallow dish, put flour and season it with salt and pepper. In a third shallow dish, pour the breadcrumbs
- IN a large non-stick pan, heat oil over medium heat. Then, one at a time, dip each piece of chicken in flour, then dip them in the egg mixture, then cover them with breadcrumbs.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and cook until the bottom is browned, about 4 minutes. Turn over the chicken pieces with tongs. Cook until brown on the other side, about 3 more minutes (if browning too quickly, lower the heat.)