Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Sydney shows you how to yummy and delicious oatmeal cookies.
- Mix the butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla.)
- While this is mixing, use the second bowl to mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Make sure not to over mix!
- Make small balls and place 6 on a tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
Bloopers and Outtakes - Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Cookies Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- Oatmeal is incredibly nutritious. It contains fiber which helps to aid digestion and many other vitamins and minerals that help you maintain a healthy heart.
- Raisins contain vitamins, minerals, and are a great source of fiber. These little fruits and help aid in digestion and can prevent cancer and heart disease.
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which boost immune health and build strong bones.
- Cinnamon is thought to have antioxidant and antimicrobial properties, and that it is helpful in preventing cancer and other diseases.