Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make A Homemade Creamy Cheesecake
Share the Love:
In this video, Chef Sydney will show you how to make a classic, creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust!
Crust and Cheesecake:
- Place graham crackers in a bag and with a hammer start crushing the cookies until they turn into small crumbs.
- Place the butter in a small microwave-safe dish and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds or so until the butter melts.
- Pour crumbs and butter into a pie dish and press with your hands until you form a crust.
- Now put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix until well combined.
- Slowly pour mixture onto the pie dish.
- Cover with tin foil, make some holes on the tin foil, and place in the oven for about 1 hour or until the top starts to slightly brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Bloopers and Outtakes From Our Cheesecake Video
Cheesecake Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- While cream cheese is high in fat and should be consumed in moderation, it is high in Vitamin A, which helps to maintain vision health.
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which helps boost immune health and to build strong bones.