Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Perfect Over Easy Eggs
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Sydney shows you how to make the perfect over easy eggs
- Heat the pan to medium and add 1/2 tablespoon of butter. Let the butter melt.
- Crack an egg in the pan.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- After about 2 minutes, gently flip your egg with a spatula.
- Cook on the other side for about 45 seconds.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
Bloopers and Outtakes - Over Easy Eggs
Over Easy Eggs Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body!)
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which boost immune health and build strong bones.
- This dairy product is high and fat and should be enjoyed in moderation, but research suggests that it consuming small amounts daily may be good for promoting heart health.
Read Our Related Blog Posts
How to make hard boiled eggs.