Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make French Toast
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Sydney shows you how to make French Toast.
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and add vanilla and milk. Beat with a fork.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to a non-stick pan and turn stove to medium heat.
- Dunk your bread in the mixture and put in pan to fry for a 2-3 minutes on each side.
- When they are golden brown on both sides they are ready
- Serve and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon
Bloopers and Outtakes - French Toast
French Toast Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body)
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which boost immune health and build strong bones.
- This tasty dairy product contains a high amount of protein and calcium, which helps you build strong bones and muscles.
- Compared to cows milk, almond milk is lower in fat and contains less calories.
- Cinnamon is thought to have antioxidant and antimicrobial properties, and that it is helpful in preventing cancer and other diseases.