Subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the logo above in the top left of the video.
How To Make Scrambled Eggs With Tortilla
Share the Love:
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a pdf of the recipe and instructions.
In this video cooking lesson, Chef Sydney shows you how to make scrambled eggs with tortilla.
- Heat up butter in a non-stick pan
- Shred tortillas by hand into bite-size pieces
- Add Tortilla pieces to the pan and cook for 2 minutes
Scrambled Eggs With Tortilla Nutritional Highlights
(The Stuff That Fuels Your Body)
- Eggs are a great source of protein, healthy fats, and Vitamin D, which boost immune health and build strong bones.
- Made from corn and water, tortillas contain fiber from corn, which helps aid in digestion and helps to keep you full. They also contain magnesium, which is good for supporting healthy muscles.
Is there another name for this dish?
This scrambled eggs with tortilla dish in Spanish is called Migas, pronounced (mee-gas.)
What is the difference between migas and chilaquiles?
Migas is very similar dish to chilaquiles. Both are typically considered a Mexican breakfast. On one hand, migas includes torn up tortillas and scrambled eggs, while chilaquiles include tortilla chips that may be severed with eggs and is covered in sauce.
What kind of tortillas should I use for migas?
For this egg with tortillla dish, you should use corn tortillas.
What pairs well with migas?
Eggs with tortilla, or migas, pairs well with delicious topping like salsas or guacamole. Click here to visit our Mexican salsas page!