Got Questions? We've Got Answers.
We have 3 different pricing options:
- 3-month plan
- 6-month plan
- 12-month plan
The 3-month plan is $24/kit ($72 at checkout), the 6-month plan is $22/kit ($132 at checkout), and the 12-month plan is $20/kit ($240 at checkout).
View our cooking club plans here.
Kids Are Great Cooks is unique in that all our recipes each month come with video how-to lessons for your kids that are taught by our kids (Sydney and Toby). Both Sydney and Toby are passionate about cooking - from fun, and funny, to serious about cooking which will come through in the videos. Your kids can watch at their own pace whenever they want from any device with their own login.
Sydney and Toby (10 and 13 yrs of age) teach all our video cooking lessons. You can learn more about us and our family on our About Us page. But both Toby and Sydney are passionate about cooking - from serious, to fun and silly.
- We are unique in that your subscription includes how-to video tutorials for each of your monthly recipes - step-by-step instructions taught by Sydney and Toby (10 and 12 years of age, respectively). You have your own unique login and access. You can login from any device at anytime as long as your subscription continues.
Mailed Kits Monthly
- 3 printed recipes
- Kits are mailed the first of each month
- Fun food buttons
- A game (first month)
- Fun food sticker sheet
- A branded apron (with 6-mo, 12-mo plans only)
- A branded binder to store all your monthly recipes
- Shopping list for each month's recipes
- Food fun facts
Kids ages from 7 - 14+
We do not provide the food or ingredients
Your box ships immediately when you purchase - typically arrives to you within 3 - 5 business days. But you also get immediate online access to each course's 3 video lessons taught by Sydney and Toby. For each month thereafter, we mail our kits out on the 1st business day of each month.
You can read more about us here, but our mission is to help develop lifelong cooking skills in kids. The benefits of learning to cook at a young age are many - from health and wellness (making better food choices), persistence, independence, to math and science.
Still have more questions? Email us at support[at]kidsaregreatcooks.com or chat with us online.